A party game all about identifying songs–from the most wildly incorrect lyrics possible. As it turns out, sweet dreams aren’t actually made of cheese. Sometimes misheard song lyrics actually make more sense than the real ones–and that’s the inspiration for this game. Compete with your friends to identify popular songs from the most entertainingly incorrect lyrics possible. For example: ‘I’ve got two chickens to paralyze.’ Psst, it’s ‘Two Tickets to Paradise’ by Eddie Money.
- Includes 300 game cards–each featuring uniquely-incorrect lyrics to a song.
- Includes instructions for two distinct ways to play (competitive & casual).
- Suitable for 2 to 8 players.
- The outer box measures 5” x 2.8” tall x 3” deep (127mm x 71mm x 76mm).
- Game cards measure 2.472" x 2.8" (63 mm x 71mm).