Everyone is creative after they’ve had a few cocktails…just ask Ernest Hemingway. Well, actually, you can’t. Because he’s dead. Sorry if this is how you found out.
Anyway, this coloring book by Brass Monkey includes recipes & color-able illustrations for 38 different cocktails. So just make a few and start coloring. It’s a perfect excuse for your questionable color choices.
• Includes 38 unique drink recipes (with corresponding images to color while you’re drinking them).
• Features a paperback cover with Spot UV varnish (aka: it’s shiny in places...oooh, fancy).
• Has 80 one-color pages (you get to add the color... that’s how a coloring book works).
• Coloring book measures 8” by 10”.
• Psst: it’s made in the USA.